Chiropractic Billing Services
MBC: Premier Window for Coding and Billing Services
MBC premier Medical Coding and Billing Services offers a dedicated and competent team of experts in order to accomplish maximum payout on billing claims. Our experts specializing in billing and coding for chiropractic services have in-depth knowledge and experience in processing claims with stringent government sponsored, as well as private hospitalist insurance schemes related to the specialty.
Having a first-hand experience at radical coding system, our coders and billers have been able to achieve an enviable success rate of claim reimbursement. Being an indispensable value-chain, our billing and coding experts ensure a steady inflow of reimbursement revenues, which positively impact physicians’ skill, patient influx, and service referrals.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert chiropractic billers in your area.
With the sole objective of achieving maximum claim reimbursement, our Coding and Billing Specialists set themselves high standards in professional efficiency. Having to meet their chiropractors’ expectancy level amidst stringent coding and billing system, our professionals continually upgrade their competence to match ‘best practices in medical coding and billing’.
Comprehensive Billing and Coding
Our specialists are expert at coding and billing for the entire portfolio of chiropractic procedures. Complying with the prevailing standard codes applicable, our billing and coding professionals scrupulously undertake billing and coding for the following:
- Certain primary chiropractic investigations such as examination, digital X-Ray, enhanced Computer X-Ray Analysis, CT scan, MRI, Bone Scans, Bone Density Evaluations, Laboratory Services, and Ultrasound are regularly coded and billed by our billers and coders.
- Our billers and coders also undertake denial-free billing and coding of core-chiropractic healing techniques such as -- Spinal Adjustments, also known as Spinal Manipulation, Spinal Decompression, Electro-Muscle Stimulation, Inferential Electro-Therapy, Massage Therapy, Superficial Heat, Cryotherapy, Intersegmental Traction, Microcurrent Therapy, and Physical Therapy.
- Our billers and coders’ scope also encompass Sports Medicine, Nutritional Analysis, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Physical Rehabilitation, and Fitness Training.
It is important note that our coders follow the standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes -- which describe medical, surgical, and diagnostic services related to chiropractic services, and are recommended and ratified periodically by the American Medical Association (AMA), governing body in the U.S. – for successful management of billing and coding services. Such standard practices are advisable in preventing delayed reimbursements and claim denials.
Delivering Value-added Billing and Coding Services
Certified and seasoned, our medical billers and coders are capable of delivering cost-effective and value-added services to the chiropractors who believe in our coders’ ability to turnaround their revenue-generation and skill-enhancement. Our billing and coding experts -- who possess diverse coding and billing competencies -- play a crucial role in maximizing reimbursements, and lending the competitive edge. Having our billers and coders on board your billing and coding services will yield you the following value-added services:
- Decrease in clients’ overhead and operating costs, consequent to outsourcing our experts’ billing and coding services
- Smoother and fast reimbursement of bills
- Continual research on coding regulations and changes to have claims reimbursed without interruption
- Chiropractors -- with singular focus on patients, not administrative functions -- can maintain higher level of efficiency in providing services
- Reduction in account receivables to negligible percentage; completion of claim cycle within 60 days
- Improvement in documentation and thus preventing inadvertent coding errors
Quite expectedly, our billers and coders are preferential choice of leading chiropractic specialists and institutions across the U.S., and are strategically located across all states.
If you are an individual practitioner or institution interested in knowing how our objective-oriented coding and billing cycle management - complete with accurate charge capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance program operations - can turnaround your chiropractic practice, get in touch with our experts.