Dermatology Medical Billing Services
Premier window billing dermatology services
Welcome to our premier window for billing Dermatology services, where a dedicated and competent team of billing specialists ensure physicians’ bills are reimbursed to the maximum extent possible. Professionals of highest caliber, these specialists have in-depth experience in processing claims with both commercial and public health insurance carriers. As a result, practitioners can expect to be benefited with a steady inflow of revenues from reimbursements, which in turn would eventually increase clinical efficiency, patient influx, and service referrals.
With the sole objective of achieving maximum claim reimbursement, we have set high standards in professional efficiency. Having to meet physicians’ expectancy level amidst evolving billing challenges, our Dermatology medical billing professionals continually upgrade their competence to compliant practices in medical billing and coding. That is the reason why they are preferential choice of leading Dermatology practices across the 50 states in the U.S.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert Dermatology billers in your area.
Amalgamation of qualification and experience
Our Dermatology medical billing services are administered by professionals with a fine blend of qualification and experience. Here is quick glance of our affiliates’ credentials:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc.
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
Comprehensive medical billing solutions
Our billing specialists are expert at coding and billing of the entire portfolio of dermatology procedures. Complying with the prevailing standard codes applicable for amicably categorized services, these medical billing professionals scrupulously undertake billing and coding for the following Dermatology services:
- Certain therapies such as laser therapy for both the management of birth marks, and skin disorders; tattoo removal, and cosmetic resurfacing and rejuvenation; photodynamic therapy – for the treatment of skin cancer and precancerous growths; phototherapy – with application of narrowband UVB, broadband UVB, psoralen and UVB; radiation therapy; systemic therapies – including antibiotics, immunomodulators, and novel injectable products; and topical therapies – using various products and compounds topically are specifically coded and billed by us.
- Tumescent liposuction; cryosurgery for the treatment of warts, skin cancers, and other dermatosis; and Vitiligo surgery with procedures like autologous melanocyte transplant, suction blister grafting and punch grafting.
- Allergy testing – 'patch testing' for contact dermatitis; cosmetic filler injections; hair removal with laser or other modalities; hair transplantation a type of cosmetic procedure dermatologists; intralesional treatment with steroid or chemotherapy; and tattoo removal with laser are also on the priority list of services billed and coded by our experts.
The practitioners who recognize the importance of outsourcing billing and coding for their specialty services would certainly be able to improve their practice revenues, patient influx, and clinical efficiency.
Delivering manifold benefits to Dermatology specialists
Engaging our professional services – capable of delivering the following manifold benefits to your practices – would indeed a prudent decision both clinically and operationally:
- Reduction in account receivables to negligible percentage; completion of claim cycle within 60 days.
- Decrease in clients’ overhead and operating costs, consequent to outsourcing our experts’ billing and coding services
- Continual research on coding regulations and changes to have claims reimbursed without interruption.
- Application of suitable modifiers to have the denied claims reimbursed.
- Opportunity to focus on the more crucial thing: clinical efficiency.
If you are an individual practitioner or institution interested in knowing how our objective-oriented coding and billing cycle management – complete with accurate charge capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance program operations – can turnaround your dermatology practice, get in touch with our experts in Dermatology billing and coding.