General Surgery Billing Services
Enabling Learning-Practice Balance
General Surgery, amidst specialty specific surgeries, has not lost its sheen, and general surgeons continue to be preferential choice for diverse surgical procedures. Having to carry out minimal invasive surgeries (applying innovative and advanced Robotic technology) for greater efficiency, general surgeons have been regularly called upon to migrate to newer technological inventions. The frequency of these technological advancements has impacted the surgeons’ time-balance between learning and actual medical practice. Consequently, there has been further adverse impact on realization of medical bills, which – though non-core in nature – is pivotal to physicians’ sustenance and growth.
But, still, general surgeons, surgical clinics, diagnostic centers and hospitals that chose to avail expert surgical billing and coding services from us have been able to mitigate undesirable scenario, and improve on their revenue generation, patient inflow and referrals, and medical efficiency.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of hundreds of our expert General Surgery billers in your area.
Traversing the comprehensive domain of General Surgery
The application of imperial combination of professional excellence and technology interface to bill and code diverse general surgical procedures makes our billing and coding the most sought after. Following are the diverse surgical procedures billed and coded under our comprehensive domain of General Surgery:
- Laparoscopic procedures(using robotic technology) on gallbladders, appendices, and colons, etc
- Trauma surgical procedures such as intubation, burr hole, cricothyroidotomy, and emergency laparotomy or thoracotomy
- Colorectal procedures for ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, colon and rectal cancer, gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids, etc
- Breast surgical procedures such as lumpectomy to mastectomy
- Vascular surgical procedures
- Endocrine surgical procedures on thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Dermatology procedures such as removing suspicious moles, removal of fatty tumors, skin grafting, etc.
Combination of Professional Excellence and Technology Interface
We have an ideal fusion for professional excellence and technology interface that has been instrumental in efficient discharge of medical reimbursement services for general surgery.
- Certified by American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Application of advanced technology interface:
- Use of latest medical billing softwares such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, IDX, etc.
- Use of latest coding softwares such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink
- Application of standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-9-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines – which describe medical, surgical, and diagnostic services related to General Surgical services – for successful management of billing and coding of diverse General Surgical services
- Successful track-record of processing General Surgical bills with the leading private insurance carriers such as United health, Wellpoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, and Government sponsored Medicare and Medicaid as well
Value Delivery to General Surgery Physicians
The General Surgery Physicians, who lent preference to our billing and coding competencies – complete with accurate charge-capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance standards – have been able to witness simplification of revenue cycle, appreciable increase in collection rates, more patient inflow and referrals, and Increased avenue for medical research and development.
Related Stuff on General Surgery Billing