Neurology Medical Billing Services
Much like intricate diagnostic and treatment procedures for neurological disorders, Neurology billing also tends to be complex requiring procedure-specific CPT codes for diverse categories of diseases – central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems. Physicians, having to maintain their medical efficiency amidst complex cases, have either been witness to below par realization of medicals, or exposing their medical billing to undesirable audit checks, which negatively influence their credibility and growth. Fortunately, they have can transfer their non-core activity (medical billing) to the proven billing consortiums like us.
The MBC Neurology billing specialists, with over a decade of experience in best practices followed in large and small healthcare providing organizations, can expertly handle the complexities of the billing and help physicians in streamlining their medical billing processes. Their attention to insurance follow up confirms their expertise and helps your organization bag the highest collections. With their experience and optimized skill-set, and a track record of providing error-free and denial-free billing and coding services nationwide – MBC professionals can support physicians effectively.
You can match your requirements with the skills and experience of our expert billers in your area.
Our Neurology billing credentials
Being the largest consortium of medical billers in U.S., MBC are easily the preferred choice of leading physicians, hospitals, and clinics. The following set of pre-qualifications has helped us own a majority of share in medical billing services for practitioners across the 50 states in the U.S:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc.
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
Exhaustive scope of billing services
Having a repertoire of technical and professional skills, our medical billers can easily address billing issues across the entire scope of Neurology:
- Epilepsy; neuromuscular; neurorehabilitation
- Sleep medicine; pain management
- Clinical neurophysiology or movement disorders
Consequently, our billing and coding specialists’ exhaustive experience and expertise in addressing billing issues for diverse services has translated into efficient billing and coding management of various neurological procedures such as lumbar punctures, treatment for dementia, movement disorders, headaches, epilepsy, sleep disorders, chronic pain management, and multiple sclerosis or neuromuscular diseases; management of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia; psychiatric manifestations, such as post-stroke depression, depression and dementia associated with Parkinson's disease, mood and cognitive dysfunctions in Alzheimer's disease and Huntington disease.
Value delivery to physicians
Thus, our Neurology billing system – complete with accurate charge-capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance standards – happens to be the prescription for:
- Simplification of revenue cycle management
- Appreciable increase in collection rates
- Improved patient inflow and referrals
- Optimized environment and resources for medical research and development