OB Gyn Medical Billing Services
Obstetrics and Gynecology is a specialty that carries voluminous claims filing as the services rendered cover Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Anesthesia for procedure and Family Planning. Our billers and coders have obstetrics & gynecology billing and coding expertise having worked for years with obstetricians and gynecologists across USA and are trained to understand the coding complexity involved in laboratory tests to abortion cases, or Anesthesia billing affecting OB/GY processes, or handle family planning claims attended by you.
Our obstetrics & gynecology billers and coders would initiate a follow up on patient claims pending for more than 18 days and optimize your current cycle to 21 to 25 days depending on the kind of insurance accepted by your clinics, with their accumulated knowledge of:
- Accurate coding on ICD 9 and CPT platforms
- Raising paper and electronic bills
- Following up with pending and under-paid claims
- Working on pre-authorization for approaching procedures
Match your requirements with the skills of the hundreds of our expert billers in your area
Did you know?
- HCPCS code J2675 (Injection, progesterone) is one of the most used codes in OB/GYN providing high revenue to providers
- For HCPCS codes G0101, Q0091 reimbursement is possible only once every year except during medical necessity
- CPT code 59514 (Cesarean delivery only) to be reimbursed definitely requires the presence of an assistant surgeon as it is a highly paid and complicated service
MBC supports physicians to focus on their core competence
Unprecedented increase in medical cases, market-driven competition, and stringent billing and coding regimen have driven obstetrics and gynecology physicians/hospitals searching for a balancing act that would not only address their core-issue of efficient medical care, but also competitive standing through an uninterrupted flow of medical bill reimbursements. Having been a strategic partner for Individual physicians, physician groups, multi specialty groups, clinics, free standing diagnostic facilities, long term care facilities, acute care facilities, and hospitals, MBC have been able to offer comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology medical billing services, resulting in denial-free medical reimbursements.
Our Obstetrics and Gynecology Billing Credentials
Quite understandably, the following set of pre-qualifications have been crucial in delivering efficient medical billing services to a majority of obstetrics and gynecology professionals across all states in the U.S:
- Certification from American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Application of advanced technology interface:
- Use of latest medical billing softwares such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, IDX, etc.
- Use of latest coding softwares such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink
- Application of standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-9-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines and HIPAA compliant medical coding service – which describe medical, surgical, and diagnostic services related to Obstetrics and Gynecology – for successful management of billing and coding of diverse Obstetrics and Gynecology services.
- Successful track-record of processing Obstetrics and Gynecology bills with the leading private insurance carriers such as United health , Wellpoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, and Government sponsored Medicare and Medicaid as well
Obstetrics and gynecology billing across multiple specialties
Our obstetrics and gynecology billing specialists – on the confidence of unparalleled pre-qualifications – have been able to demonstrate their efficient billing credentials across multiple specialties such as:
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Gynecological Uro-gynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Family Planning
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Menopausal and Geriatric Gynecology
Value Delivery to Obstetrics and Gynecology Physicians
Thus, our Obstetrics and Gynecology billing system – complete with accurate charge-capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance standards as per HIPAA – is the prescription for simplification of your revenue cycle, appreciable increase in collection rates, more patient inflow and referrals, and Increased avenue for medical research and development.