Occupational Health Billing Services
Why do you require medical billing and coding support?
Occupational health providers – because of the inherent nature of their field – have to imbibe knowledge from other related areas such as occupational medicine, occupational (or industrial) hygiene, public health, safety engineering, chemistry, health physics, industrial/organizational psychology, and health psychology. The extent of collaboration with relative disciplines could leave you little time to concentrate on medical billing. As a result, there could be below par realization, denial, or denial of claims from health insurance payors.
Our medical billing service – complete with accurate charge-capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance standards – can help you mitigate such undesirable medical billing issues through:
- Simplification of revenue cycle management
- Appreciable increase in collection rates
- Enhanced patient inflow and referrals
- Increased avenue for medical research and development
MBC’s expert billing professionals
It takes expertise to address occupational health billing challenges, and MBC’s medical billers are exceptionally talented with the following credentials:
- Certified by American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC): Our Primary Care Medical Billing Specialists are certified by the authority on Medical Billing and Coding, American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC). Therefore, they always carry the stamp of authorization.
- Application of Advanced Technology Interface comprising the use of latest medical billing softwares such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, IDX, etc., and the use of latest coding softwares such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink for coding diverse medical services administered by physicians
- Proficiency in applying standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines and HIPAA compliant medical reporting
- Possessing a successful track-record of processing medical bills with the leading private insurance carriers such as United health, Wellpoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, and public health insurance schemes: Medicare and Medicaid
Comprehensive billing services
Our occupational health billers – with such all-round capabilities – can be expected to accomplish inclusive billing of various occupational health therapies for work-related mechanical hazards, physical hazards, biological hazards, chemical hazards, musculoskeletal disorders, and more importantly psychosocial issues that include work-related stress, whose causal factors include excessive working time and overwork; violence from outside the organization; bullying, which may include emotional and verbal abuse; sexual harassment; mobbing; burnout; exposure to unhealthy elements during meetings with business associates, e.g. tobacco, uncontrolled alcohol, etc.
Value delivery to physicians
While you strive to maintain and foster safety, health and welfare of people engaged in work or employment, we are committed to look after and relieve you of non-core and intricate billing issues. As a result, you would be able to concentrate on your core business of patient care and comply with the standards of occupational health care quality. And, on the operational side, you can expect considerable appreciation in revenues from unhindered reimbursements. It is noteworthy that practitioners that chose to avail our expert billing services have had remarkable success in enhancing their clinical efficiency and practice revenues.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert occupational health billers in your area.