Optometry Medical Billing Services
As the scope of Optometry has gone on to be extensive, its billing cycle management too has become an intense exercise. Practitioners, who earlier could easily have managed medical billing in-house, now find it prudent to get it done by an expert outside agency that, apart from ensuring cost minimization and revenue optimization, would enable them to be focused on their core concern: quality medical care.
Our Optometry medical billing services, supervised by top-notch pre-qualified billing specialists, can easily be structured and delivered to match unique requirements. As a result, majority of practitioners across the U.S. have benefited from our comprehensive medical billing services, complete with:
MBC’s impeccable Optometry medical billing credentials:
Our optometry medical billing services are administered by professionals with impeccable credentials.Here is quick glance of our affiliates’ credentials:
Here is quick glance of our affiliates’ credentials:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc.
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing Allergy and Immunology medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
Value-added diverse Optometry medical billing services
Having evolved with billing challenges, our billing experts can easily extend their result-oriented billing services to the entire gamut of Optometry medical services, including prescription and fitting lenses to improve vision, diagnosis and treatment of eye disease, medical therapy through oral medications (antivirals, antibiotics, and oral steroids), topicals, injections, and a multitude of laser surgical procedures).
Quite expectedly, our billing services have come to replace your internal medical billing, which could have demanded undesirable investment on human and technological resources, but still exposed your practices to undesirable insurance audits.
MBC’s streamlined revenue cycle management
Our medical billing management cycle – complete with accurate charge-capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance standards – is the prescription for simplification of your revenue cycle, appreciable increase in collection rates, more patient inflow and referrals, and increased avenue for medical research and development.
Riding on a successful-track record and a proactive outlook to the ensuing ICD-10 and HIPAA 5010 Version for coding and reporting compliance, our specialist Optometry medical billing services promise to be the right answers to evolving medical billing challenges.