Radiology Billing Services
Extensive coverage of diverse Radiology medical billing
Radiology medical billing requires significant knowledge of CPT codes and appropriate modifiers. As radiologists, you may be bound by diagnostic priorities that limit your exposure to medical billing. And clinical priorities cannot be excuses for failed medical billing, resulting in delay, denial, or resubmission of resubmission of claims. Medicalbillersandcoders.com offers to mitigate such adverse billing results with streamlined medical billing management for the entire range of radiology services such as:
Did you know?
CPT code 73100 (x-ray examination wrist 2 views, both left and right) coded as CPT 73100RT & CPT 73100LT modifiers can also be coded as CPT73100-50 modifier
Our experts updates for 2013 include that the CPT codes 78000 & 78001 codes( thyroid single & multiple determination) have been replaced by a single CPT code 78012
While billing for CPT code 72040 (x-ray cervical spine)which was 2-3 views in 2012, has now been replaced by 3 views in 2013
- Bone densitometry
- CAT scans of chest/thorax, abdomen, head/neck, pelvis/spine, and extremities
- MRI of chest, extremities, spine/pelvis, and head/neck
- Ultrasound of various internal organs, and Doppler/duplex-vascular ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine for limiting and curing internal disorders
- X-ray of different internal organs
Our radiology medical billing services are attributed with being affordable and efficient – while voluminous operations help us conduct business at physician-friendly fees, unwavering commitment to quality ensure that your medical billing, coding, submission and realization are carried out to the maximum efficiency. As a result, there would be considerable appreciation in billing efficiency, revenues, and clinical efficiency.
That is why majority of diagnostic centers across the 50 states in the U.S. make use of our billing services for a variety of diagnostic modalities, such as x-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and interventional radiology. Significant utility of availing our experts’ services is that they are thoroughly trained and competent at applying right CPT codes for the diverse set of radiology services highlighted above, and appending suitable modifiers to mitigate undesirable consequences such as delay, denial, resubmission, and audit exposure.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert radiology billers in your area.
MBC radiology medical billing and coding credentials:
Our extensive reach and voluminous operations are driven by our affiliates’ credentials, comprising:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc.
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing Radiology medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
MBC improve your RCM through pertinent intervention
Traversing the entire cycle of radiology billing management – patient enrollment, insurance enrollment, scheduling, insurance verification, insurance authorizations, charge entry, coding, billing and reconciling of accounts, denial management & appeals and physician credentialing – our medical billing specialists ensure simplification of revenue cycle, appreciable increase in collection rates, more patient inflow and referrals, and increased avenue for diagnostic research and development.
While our current pool of radiology billing affiliates is sufficiently trained and compliant with current system of radiology medical billing, we are on course to be ready for ICD-10 and HIPAA 5010. Therefore, you can expect your radiology bills to be processed as per relevant clinical and operational norms.
Related Stuff on Radiology Billing