Chiropractic Billing Services Georgia, GA
With a vast experience in medical billing and coding, our Georgia medical billers accommodate physician’s individual needs and provide value added services. They have more than 10 years of medical billing experience and have provided back office operations like billing and collections to physicians in major cities like Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah and Athens and also are updated with the ever changing rules and regulations in billing. They have proven their expertise in billing functions like:
- Electronic and paper claims submission
- Follow up on denied claims
- Usage of CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS codes
- Tailor made monthly financial report
- Accounts receivables management
MBC: Premier Window for Coding and Billing Services
MBC premier Medical Coding and Billing Services offers a dedicated and competent team of experts in order to accomplish maximum payout on billing claims. Our experts specializing in billing and coding for chiropractic services have in-depth knowledge and experience in processing claims with stringent government sponsored, as well as private hospitalist insurance schemes related to the specialty.
Having a first-hand experience at radical coding system, our coders and billers have been able to achieve an enviable success rate of claim reimbursement. Being an indispensable value-chain, our billing and coding experts ensure a steady inflow of reimbursement revenues, which positively impact physicians’ skill, patient influx, and service referrals.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert chiropractic billers in your area.
With the sole objective of achieving maximum claim reimbursement, our Coding and Billing Specialists set themselves high standards in professional efficiency. Having to meet their chiropractors’ expectancy level amidst stringent coding and billing system, our professionals continually upgrade their competence to match ‘best practices in medical coding and billing’.
Our billers in Georgia have significantly decreased the number of denied claims and also decreased the amount of days it takes to receive payment either from your patients or from the insurance payer. They can take care of the complexities that befall in the billing process like rejected claims, past due accounts and at the same time send invoices to patients, thus streamlining your medical billing process.
Physicians in Georgia are already aware of the shortage of physicians in the state and one of the best ways to attend to it is focus on patient care while experts focus on your billing.
Our Billers in the state of Georgia are specialized to service medical practices as per the regulations of the state government. Their knowledge and experience has been acquired by years of efforts in perfecting medical billing procedures which they now leverage to help your practice collect more revenue.
The federal government’s effort to reduce healthcare cost can only be supported by physicians in the state of Georgiaby optimizingcosts and enhancing revenue. Letting a specialist handle your medical billing can help you improve collections by 20%.
Accurate Coding and code audit along with timely insurance follow up and account receivables are the basis on which thesebillers in Georgia guarantee higher profitability for your clinic. Their experience in various software and certification in the medical billing processes will support your practice to grow steadily.
Comprehensive Billing and Coding
Our specialists are expert at coding and billing for the entire portfolio of chiropractic procedures. Complying with the prevailing standard codes applicable, our billing and coding professionals scrupulously undertake billing and coding for the following:
- Certain primary chiropractic investigations such as examination, digital X-Ray, enhanced Computer X-Ray Analysis, CT scan, MRI, Bone Scans, Bone Density Evaluations, Laboratory Services, and Ultrasound are regularly coded and billed by our billers and coders.
- Our billers and coders also undertake denial-free billing and coding of core-chiropractic healing techniques such as -- Spinal Adjustments, also known as Spinal Manipulation, Spinal Decompression, Electro-Muscle Stimulation, Inferential Electro-Therapy, Massage Therapy, Superficial Heat, Cryotherapy, Intersegmental Traction, Microcurrent Therapy, and Physical Therapy.
- Our billers and coders’ scope also encompass Sports Medicine, Nutritional Analysis, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Physical Rehabilitation, and Fitness Training.
It is important note that our coders follow the standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes -- which describe medical, surgical, and diagnostic services related to chiropractic services, and are recommended and ratified periodically by the American Medical Association (AMA), governing body in the U.S. – for successful management of billing and coding services. Such standard practices are advisable in preventing delayed reimbursements and claim denials.
Delivering Value-added Billing and Coding Services
Certified and seasoned, our medical billers and coders are capable of delivering cost-effective and value-added services to the chiropractors who believe in our coders’ ability to turnaround their revenue-generation and skill-enhancement. Our billing and coding experts -- who possess diverse coding and billing competencies -- play a crucial role in maximizing reimbursements, and lending the competitive edge. Having our billers and coders on board your billing and coding services will yield you the following value-added services:
- Decrease in clients’ overhead and operating costs, consequent to outsourcing our experts’ billing and coding services
- Smoother and fast reimbursement of bills
- Continual research on coding regulations and changes to have claims reimbursed without interruption
- Chiropractors -- with singular focus on patients, not administrative functions -- can maintain higher level of efficiency in providing services
- Reduction in account receivables to negligible percentage; completion of claim cycle within 60 days
- Improvement in documentation and thus preventing inadvertent coding errors
Quite expectedly, our billers and coders are preferential choice of leading chiropractic specialists and institutions across the U.S., and are strategically located across all states.
If you are an individual practitioner or institution interested in knowing how our objective-oriented coding and billing cycle management - complete with accurate charge capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance program operations - can turnaround your chiropractic practice, get in touch with our experts.