Hospitalist Billing Services Iowa, IA
Welcome to our premier hospitalist medical coding and billing services, where a dedicated and competent team of billing experts endeavor to accomplish maximum payout for physicians’ claims. Our billing specialists’ rich-vein of experience in processing claims with Medicare, Medicaid, and a host of commercial health insurance carriers has contributed to a healthy success rate of converting claims into reimbursement. As a result, practitioners that have entrusted their medical billing to us have been benefited with steady flow of revenues, which in turn has had positive effect on their medical efficiency, patient influx and service referrals.
Our Iowa medical billers with an experience of more than 10 years in practice management have successfully converted medical procedure into revenues for physicians across Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City and Iowa City. They have been able to suggest cost cutting strategies and increasing revenues. They are a skilled billers who can get themselves familiar with any specialty or software your practice uses. Our medical billers and coders bill for multiple specialties and also provide a wide range of services.
Some of the functions of medical Billing in which they have shown their expertise are:
Electronic submission of claims
Regular follow up on claims
Mailing patient invoices and statements
Customized monthly financial reports
Efficient Denial management
Iowa is a state with one of the least number of physicians per 100,000 people, which makes physicians time an important asset to manage. Physicians in Iowa need to concentrate of patient care but with an assurance that their collections are not suffering.
Our billers understand the concerns of these physicians and even track fee schedules, reimbursement policies and changes in Iowa state regulations. These updates are regularly shared with physicians as they are keen in knowing the future of their revenue cycle.
Our Billers in the state of Iowa are specialized to service medical practices as per the regulations of the state government. Their knowledge and experience has been acquired by years of efforts in perfecting medical billing procedures which they now leverage to help your practice collect more revenue.
The federal government’s effort to reduce healthcare cost can only be supported by physicians in the state of Iowaby optimizingcosts and enhancing revenue. Letting a specialist handle your medical billing can help you improve collections by 20%.
Accurate Coding and code audit along with timely insurance follow up and account receivables are the basis on which thesebillers in Iowa guarantee higher profitability for your clinic. Their experience in various software and certification in the medical billing processes will support your practice to grow steadily.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert hospitalist billers in your area.
Comprehensive medical billing services
We have specialist billing experts for the entire portfolio of hospitalist procedures. Complying with the prevailing standard codes applicable for amicably categorized hospitalist services, they can meticulously undertake claim processing for following categories:
To start with, you can have them apply hospital inpatient service codes for billing the following inpatient services rendered by hospitalist physicians:
- Initial hospital care
- Subsequent hospital care
- Hospital discharge services and inpatient consultations
Next, you can avail their services to appropriately codes for billing the following observation services rendered by medical specialists:
- Observation care discharge services
- Initial observation care
- Observation or inpatient care services (including admission and discharge services)
Finally, you can confer with them while applying codes for billing the following critical care services provided by medical experts:
- Hospitalist services for critically-ill patients with central nervous system failure, circulatory failure, shock, renal, hepatic, metabolic, and/or respiratory problems)
- Diagnostic services rendered to reflect criticality of situations above.
- Coding for billing the inpatient stay during the treatment for conditions
It is significant that you will be supported with standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding – recommended and ratified periodically by CMS Such standard practices would be crucial in preventing undesirable delay or denial of your insurance claims.
Diverse specialty-specific billing and coding services
At MBC, we have billers that can cater to the growing number of hospitalist specialists. As these specialist hospitalist services have their own individualistic service categories, the services of specialist billing and coding professionals becomes crucial. Here is a list of such specialty-specific medical billing services carried out by us:
- Pediatric services, which are rendered to children in groups of at least 10-20 patients in hospital
- Surgical services, which are provided by a group of designated surgeons practicing in a hospital set-up.
- Obstetrical services, which are administered in obstetrical hospitals
- Neurological services, which are provided by designated neurologists in a hospital set-up
Delivering manifold benefits
Engaging our hospitalist medical billing service – capable of delivering the following manifold benefits to your hospitalist practices – would indeed be a prudent decision to maximize your revenue from reimbursements:
- Substantial increase in collections of bills, and lower denial rates
- Considerable reduction of days for account receivables
- Substantial reduction in operating costs as a direct consequence of outsourcing billing and coding
- Avenue for medical or clinical efficiency as most of your billing burden gets reduced.