Dermatology Billing Services Michigan, MI
Our medical billers in Michigan can specifically customize their billing processes to meet your requirements. We have a reach in almost all the major cities of Michigan such as Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights and Flint.
It has always been the goal of our medical billers and coders to provide better Medical Billing Services which exceed your expectations. They can provide you with a platform for electronic medical billing and also suggest easy to use software. Installing a Practice Management Software and help you set up your workflow so that you can keep a track of your billing. Some of the services which they specialize in are:
Patient demographics entry and insurance verification
Account receivables management
Physician credentialing where required
Customized reports on revenue collections
Code audits for ethically maximizing revenues
Premier window billing dermatology services
Welcome to our premier window for billing Dermatology services, where a dedicated and competent team of billing specialists ensure physicians’ bills are reimbursed to the maximum extent possible. Professionals of highest caliber, these specialists have in-depth experience in processing claims with both commercial and public health insurance carriers. As a result, practitioners can expect to be benefited with a steady inflow of revenues from reimbursements, which in turn would eventually increase clinical efficiency, patient influx, and service referrals.
With the sole objective of achieving maximum claim reimbursement, we have set high standards in professional efficiency. Having to meet physicians’ expectancy level amidst evolving billing challenges, our Dermatology medical billing professionals continually upgrade their competence to compliant practices in medical billing and coding. That is the reason why they are preferential choice of leading Dermatology practices across the 50 states in the U.S.
Our medical billers and coders can help you focus on patient care in your practice rather than on paperwork or your administrative staff. They can also guarantee you constant cash flow without leaves or downtime.
The goal of our billers and coders in Michigan, one of the states with the best medical billing and coding schools is to provide you experienced and well trained resource so as strengthen the growth process of your clinic. These medical billers and coders are experienced and trained in numerous areas such as denial management, medical claims processing, medical collection, and medical claims examination.
Value Our Michigan Billers Bring :
Our medical billers and coders are experienced in insurance collections which can be a tedious job for someone who lacks experience in this area. They also understand how critical timely insurance collections are for the physician as well as the patient. Our medical coders and billers at medicalbillersandcoders.com also have solid relationships with key insurance payers, like BCBS, United Health, Workers Comp and government payers across Michigan. These daily interactions with payers ensure that delays or errors in claims management can be avoided.
The skill of our billers is enormous and includes but is not limited to Past Due Collections, Electronic Medical claim filing, Medicare Audit Protection, coding and diagnosis analysis for highest permissible reimbursement, custom-made accounts receivable reports, revenue cycle financial analysis, electronic claims submissions, patient statements and patient-centric support, denials management and payment posting, committed and persistent insurance follow-up, provider enrollment support, and standardized reporting. Moreover our billers are compliant with HIPAA guidelines and are updated with all industry updates through medicalbillerandcoders.com.
Our Specialties :
Our team of medical billers and coders has experience in various areas of specialization such as Physical Therapy, neurology, occupational health, Family Practice, OB Gyn, Hospitalist Billing and numerous other areas. This in-depth knowledge makes them ideal for catering to your requirement of medical coders and billers who can perform in almost every specialized area of medicine. Their experience and relationship across all kinds of payers helps your clinic collect better revenues.
Our Software Experience :
These billers and coders are also proficient in using various EMR software and can ensure a paperless and quick revenue cycle management. Some of the EMR software that our medical billers and coders are proficient in include Medisoft, Misys Tiger, Eclinicalworks, Advance MD, GE Centricity, and Altapoint. These software ensure quick reimbursement for the services that you provide, a paperless environment, and increased revenue because of the accuracy and professionalism of our billers and coders.
Problems & Challenges Michigan Physicians Face :
Michigan is one of the better ranked states in the United States as far as health care is concerned but some problems such as lack of adequate nursing home care and lack of chronic care measures implicate increased number of doctor-patient encounters in the future, as steps are taken to provide insurance to the majority of population. To meet this demand for health care services, our medical billers and coders not only operate in big cities such as Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights and Flint but also in all other counties, smaller cities, and towns in Michigan.
The most common challenges faced by physicians in big cities such as Detroit and Grand Rapids are underperforming accounts receivables or claims denial and collections. Both these situations might lead to diminished revenue. Our billers offer the solutions to these problems by streamlining the denial management process and offering services such as integrated medical billing with EMR. These Billing specialists believe in providing many other value added services such as sending patient statements and processing refunds to Medicare in order to preserve your practice from RAC audits.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert Dermatology billers in your area.
Amalgamation of qualification and experience
Our Dermatology medical billing services are administered by professionals with a fine blend of qualification and experience. Here is quick glance of our affiliates’ credentials:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc.
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
Comprehensive medical billing solutions
Our billing specialists are expert at coding and billing of the entire portfolio of dermatology procedures. Complying with the prevailing standard codes applicable for amicably categorized services, these medical billing professionals scrupulously undertake billing and coding for the following Dermatology services:
- Certain therapies such as laser therapy for both the management of birth marks, and skin disorders; tattoo removal, and cosmetic resurfacing and rejuvenation; photodynamic therapy – for the treatment of skin cancer and precancerous growths; phototherapy – with application of narrowband UVB, broadband UVB, psoralen and UVB; radiation therapy; systemic therapies – including antibiotics, immunomodulators, and novel injectable products; and topical therapies – using various products and compounds topically are specifically coded and billed by us.
- Tumescent liposuction; cryosurgery for the treatment of warts, skin cancers, and other dermatosis; and Vitiligo surgery with procedures like autologous melanocyte transplant, suction blister grafting and punch grafting.
- Allergy testing – 'patch testing' for contact dermatitis; cosmetic filler injections; hair removal with laser or other modalities; hair transplantation a type of cosmetic procedure dermatologists; intralesional treatment with steroid or chemotherapy; and tattoo removal with laser are also on the priority list of services billed and coded by our experts.
The practitioners who recognize the importance of outsourcing billing and coding for their specialty services would certainly be able to improve their practice revenues, patient influx, and clinical efficiency.
Delivering manifold benefits to Dermatology specialists
Engaging our professional services – capable of delivering the following manifold benefits to your practices – would indeed a prudent decision both clinically and operationally:
- Reduction in account receivables to negligible percentage; completion of claim cycle within 60 days.
- Decrease in clients’ overhead and operating costs, consequent to outsourcing our experts’ billing and coding services
- Continual research on coding regulations and changes to have claims reimbursed without interruption.
- Application of suitable modifiers to have the denied claims reimbursed.
- Opportunity to focus on the more crucial thing: clinical efficiency.
If you are an individual practitioner or institution interested in knowing how our objective-oriented coding and billing cycle management – complete with accurate charge capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance program operations – can turnaround your dermatology practice, get in touch with our experts in Dermatology billing and coding.