Massage Therapy Billing Services Minnesota, MN
The biggest concern for Minnesota providers would be to know if their practice is getting the right reimbursement for the level of healthcare they provide. With insurance regulations increasing all the, it can become very difficult for you to manage account receivables collections and it is also possible that your overloaded staff might find it difficult to cater to the growing demands of insurance carriers both commercial and government.
Our Minnesota billers stationed in cities like Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Duluth and Bloomington is the best choice for physicians looking for experienced local billers. Some of the services that they have shown expertise are:
- Charge entry and verification of insurance
- CPT and ICD-9 coding
- Primary and secondary claims billing
- Account receivables follow up
- Patient Collections
- Customized monthly report
Increasing dependency on massage therapy and a burst in the number of therapists leave independent therapists and care organizations that employ them to deal with something that’s not as rosy: partial insurance coverage and disparity of rules from one state in the US to another. What adds to regulatory complexities is that a therapy to be reimbursed, has to be recommended by a physician via a prescription and has to be carried out under the supervision of the physician.
Partial coverage, disparate regulations and the need to establish by proper documentation that a therapy has been carried out upon a physician’s recommendation and supervision as an extension of the physician’s treatment - together bring upon the care provider administrative and other responsibilities that the provider is ill-equipped to handle.
Outsourcing to MBC:
MBC’s billing and coding professionals come with years of dedicated experience in handling massage therapy billing and coding. Their advanced level of understanding helps them to identify therapies that are eligible for massage therapy insurance reimbursement and then prepare claims by using medical and administrative details accurately. Additionally, MBC also does methodical and rigorous follow-up of submitted claims to ensure quick reimbursements for you. Our professionals, although part of a truly national network, bring you the advantages of a local specialist owing to their thorough knowledge of state-specific rules applicable to massage therapy.
As medical billers, our professionals are committed to being proactive with your requirements and at the same time maximize your reimbursements by analyzing fee schedules in the area of your practice. They are dedicated to providing quality services in order to help you focus on the core element of your practice i.e. patient care.
Finding medical billing professionals experienced in your specialty, handling your software in the state of Minnesota may not be simple but here is the best option to look through all the available billers and coders.
Our Billers in the state of Minnesota are specialized to service medical practices as per the regulations of the state government. Their knowledge and experience has been acquired by years of efforts in perfecting medical billing procedures which they now leverage to help your practice collect more revenue.
The federal government’s effort to reduce healthcare cost can only be supported by physicians in the state of Minnesotaby optimizingcosts and enhancing revenue. Letting a specialist handle your medical billing can help you improve collections by 20%.
Accurate Coding and code audit along with timely insurance follow up and account receivables are the basis on which thesebillers in Minnesota guarantee higher profitability for your clinic. Their experience in various software and certification in the medical billing processes will support your practice to grow steadily.
Our flexible billing and coding service models will suit the size and nature of your organization and our friendly professionals will work together with your team to sift through medical details and appropriately document them.
Additionally, our outsourcing services help you to spare yourself billing and coding responsibilities by completely outsourcing your massage therapy billing and coding activities to us. And, in turn, will help maintain your profitability and leave you with more time to administer massage therapy.
We provide services across:
- Charge Entry : Our Charge Entry (CE) services ensure an end-to-end massage therapy billing and coding solution for you starting from filing claims electronically to shorten the process through verification of patient demographics, medical codes, DOS, POS, provider information, units, modifiers etc to submission of claims to clearing houses to ensure that they are 100 percent accurate. Additionally, CE also involves random quality checks as part of audits.
- Payment Posting : In Payment Posting (PP) accuracy is our forte and our billers and coders are highly proficient in handling various aspects of PP. Our billers and coders can work on the most advanced electronic remittance scenarios, including denials, underpayments, overpayments, multiple adjustments, automatic cross-over, secondary remittance, reversals, etc.
- Account Receivable : Our aim is to reduce your claim rejection rates and help you realize your massage therapy claims in a timely manner to improve your cash flow. Our billers and coders are adept in identifying the claims that require follow-ups with insurance officials and do so in a methodical and rigorous manner.
- Denial Management & Appeals : Good 10 percent of medical revenue is lost due to lack of an effective Denial Management process. Due to the experience and accuracy-driven approach of our billers and coders, we will be able to help you avoid claim denials. However, if you have old denied claims staked up, we will help find reimbursement for them through proper assessment, resubmission and follow-ups where required. Our team is also experienced in filing ‘appeals’ explaining the conditions that make a claim eligible for reimbursement.
Our massage therapy billing and coding services have helped big and small medical establishments across all states of the US to improve their revenues through reduced claim denials and timely reimbursements. Our detail-oriented approach and quality consciousness ensure accuracy of details going into claims and higher chances of successful reimbursement.