The research advancement in diagnosis and treatment procedures of cardiac ailments has meant a higher degree of vigilance for physicians. Having to cope with advancement of cardiac care standards, physicians rarely find time and resources that can manage billing and coding of their services. Consequently, the service of certified and experienced billing and coding professionals becomes crucial to appreciation in physicians’ revenue generation, patient inflow and referrals, and efficiency. Our experts specializing in cardiology billing and coding services – who are certified, tech-savvy, experienced and efficient – have been critical to error-free and denial-free billing and coding services resulting in unprecedented increase in medical bill reimbursements.
An extensive coverage of billing and coding for cardiology specialties like – General Clinical, Interventional, Nuclear Specialty, Heart Failure, Transplant and surgery– has been pivotal to our billers and coders being preferential choice of physicians, clinics, multispecialty groups, hospitals, and diagnostic centers across the nation.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert Cardiology billers in your area.
Did you know?
- Our team understands that Cardiology-specific CPT codes such as 93451, 93456, and 93503 are not allowed to be attached with modifier 51
- While billing, cardiologists are required to report most non-congenital procedures with a single code
- Our experts updates - Imaging supervision, interpretation & reports are included with injection procedure & cannot be reported separately in the case of all cardiac catheterization procedures
Our Wisconsin medical billers enable local physicians and practitioners based in the state to earn significant revenues through the utilization of best medical billing software and unparallel medical billing services. To ensure that cash flow remains constant for the practitioners, they align all medical billing and collections procedures with the best practices in the industry.
These well-trained and certified Medical Billers are located in major cities such as Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha and Racine. You can choose from a host of medical billing services which are mentioned below:
- Submission of electronic claims
- Insurance credentialing
- Posting of all charges and payments
- Generating patient statements
- Developing financial reports monthly