Extensive coverage of diverse Radiology medical billing
Radiology medical billing requires significant knowledge of CPT codes and appropriate modifiers. As radiologists, you may be bound by diagnostic priorities that limit your exposure to medical billing. And clinical priorities cannot be excuses for failed medical billing, resulting in delay, denial, or resubmission of resubmission of claims. Medicalbillersandcoders.com offers to mitigate such adverse billing results with streamlined medical billing management for the entire range of radiology services such as:
Did you know?
- CPT code 73100 (x-ray examination wrist 2 views, both left and right) coded as CPT 73100RT & CPT 73100LT modifiers can also be coded as CPT73100-50 modifier
- Our experts updates for 2013 include that the CPT codes 78000 & 78001 codes( thyroid single & multiple determination) have been replaced by a single CPT code 78012
- While billing for CPT code 72040 (x-ray cervical spine)which was 2-3 views in 2012, has now been replaced by 3 views in 2013
Our Wisconsin medical billers enable local physicians and practitioners based in the state to earn significant revenues through the utilization of best medical billing software and unparallel medical billing services. To ensure that cash flow remains constant for the practitioners, they align all medical billing and collections procedures with the best practices in the industry.
These well-trained and certified Medical Billers are located in major cities such as Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha and Racine. You can choose from a host of medical billing services which are mentioned below:
- Submission of electronic claims
- Insurance credentialing
- Posting of all charges and payments
- Generating patient statements
- Developing financial reports monthly