The research advancement in diagnosis and treatment procedures of cardiac ailments has meant a higher degree of vigilance for physicians. Having to cope with advancement of cardiac care standards, physicians rarely find time and resources that can manage billing and coding of their services. Consequently, the service of certified and experienced billing and coding professionals becomes crucial to appreciation in physicians’ revenue generation, patient inflow and referrals, and efficiency. Our experts specializing in cardiology billing and coding services – who are certified, tech-savvy, experienced and efficient – have been critical to error-free and denial-free billing and coding services resulting in unprecedented increase in medical bill reimbursements.
An extensive coverage of billing and coding for cardiology specialties like – General Clinical, Interventional, Nuclear Specialty, Heart Failure, Transplant and surgery– has been pivotal to our billers and coders being preferential choice of physicians, clinics, multispecialty groups, hospitals, and diagnostic centers across the nation.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert Cardiology billers in your area.
Did you know?
- Our team understands that Cardiology-specific CPT codes such as 93451, 93456, and 93503 are not allowed to be attached with modifier 51
- While billing, cardiologists are required to report most non-congenital procedures with a single code
- Our experts updates - Imaging supervision, interpretation & reports are included with injection procedure & cannot be reported separately in the case of all cardiac catheterization procedures
A crucial job like medical billing and coding requires expertise to handle it efficiently. Our medical billers and coders stationed in Wyoming can help you to achieve the efficiency your clinic requires. Though these billing specialists have catered to hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare offices, their core lies in catering small to medium clinics. They are located in a number of cities including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette and Rock Springs.
Our medical billers in Wyoming not only help you accomplish billing tasks but also analyze the revenue flow of your clinic. They suggest means of cutting costs, increasing profits, as well as de-stress the medical billing process. With years of medical billing experience, our billers specialize in:
- Electronic claims submission
- HIPAA compliance
- Account receivables management
- Physician credentialing
- Monthly generation of reports