Gastroenterology Billing Services Wyoming, WY
Tracing the growth of Gastroenterology
Over the years, gastroenterology has evolved into a highly lucrative practice. While path breaking advances in diagnostic and treatment procedures have helped physicians sustain higher level of clinical quality, progressive increase in patient visits may have made medical billing more stressful. This could have been the reason for frequent instances of your medical claims being delayed, denied, or underpaid for what your payors perceive to be billing errors or insufficient coding.
But, with our proven gastroenterology medical billing at your service, you can expect to mitigate those undesirable instances of delay, denial, or underpayment. Our certified and experienced billing experts are known to have ensured error-free coding, faster submission, and denial-free realization of claims from health insurance carriers across the 50 states in the U.S.
Did you know?
- CPT code 43234 (Upper GI simple examination) has been replaced in 2013 by CPT code 43235 (Upper GI includes esophagus, stomach, & either the duodenum and/or jejunum as appropriate; diagnostic)
- In 2013 CPT code 43206 is applied for similar purpose as CPT code 88375 (used for optical endomicroscopic imaging) but both are mutually exclusive
- Our experts have updated themselves with CPT code 91111 (using capsule endoscopy) revised in 2013 by CPT code 91112 (using wireless capsule endoscopy with pressure measurements)
A crucial job like medical billing and coding requires expertise to handle it efficiently. Our medical billers and coders stationed in Wyoming can help you to achieve the efficiency your clinic requires. Though these billing specialists have catered to hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare offices, their core lies in catering small to medium clinics. They are located in a number of cities including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette and Rock Springs.
Our medical billers in Wyoming not only help you accomplish billing tasks but also analyze the revenue flow of your clinic. They suggest means of cutting costs, increasing profits, as well as de-stress the medical billing process. With years of medical billing experience, our billers specialize in:
Electronic claims submission
Account receivables management
Monthly generation of reports
Wyoming as a state is approaching health care reform broadly and is aiming to improve cost containment efforts through quality improvement and measurement, incorporating prevention and wellness into their health plans, and using information technology to further improve care delivery. But the effort of the state can’t be a success till Wyoming providers actively participate. These providers can participate in new initiatives provided they spend lesser time in clerical administration.
Our medical billers in Wyoming can help physicians offload their reimbursement worries while regularly enhancing your income.
Match your requirements with the current talent pool of Medical Billers and Coders in your city!
Our Billers in the state of Wyoming are specialized to service medical practices as per the regulations of the state government. Their knowledge and experience has been acquired by years of efforts in perfecting medical billing procedures which they now leverage to help your practice collect more revenue.
The federal government’s effort to reduce healthcare cost can only be supported by physicians in the state of Wyomingby optimizingcosts and enhancing revenue. Letting a specialist handle your medical billing can help you improve collections by 20%.
Accurate Coding and code audit along with timely insurance follow up and account receivables are the basis on which thesebillers in Wyoming guarantee higher profitability for your clinic. Their experience in various software and certification in the medical billing processes will support your practice to grow steadily.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert gastroenterology billers in your area.
MBC’s qualitative credentials
Our gastroenterology medical billing services are administered by professionals with a fine blend of qualification and experience. Here is quick glance of our affiliates’ credentials:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc.
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
MBC billing and coding for diverse procedures
Impressed with pre-qualifications that match the best in the industry, majority of gastroenterology physicians have reposed their firm faith in our billing and coding competencies. Here is an elaborative list of diverse diagnostic and treatment procedures billed, coded, submitted, followed-up, and claimed with multiple health insurance payors:
- Biliary malfunction such as acalculous cholecystitis, acalculous cholecystopathy, etc
- Colon malfunction such as acute megacolon, amebiasis, angiodysplasia of the colon, bacterial gastroenteritis, etc
- Esophagus malfunction such as achalasia, cytomegalovirus esophagitis, esophageal diverticula, etc
- Intestinal malfunction afferent loop syndrome, ascariasis, balantidiasis, etc.
- Liver malfunction such as acute liver failure, alcoholic fatty liver, alcoholic hepatitis, etc.
- Pancreas malfunction such as acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic divisum, pancreatic trauma, etc.
- Stomach malfunction abdominal compartment syndrome, achlorhydria, acute gastritis, etc.
- Systemic diseases such as antibiotic therapy for peritonitis, ascites, chylothorax crohn disease, etc.
Value delivery to physicians
The gastroenterology practitioners who lent preference to our billing and coding competencies – complete with accurate charge-capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance standards – have been able to witness simplification of revenue cycle, appreciable increase in collection rates, more patient inflow and referrals, and Increased avenue for medical research and development.
Related Stuff on Gastroenterology Billing