Obstetrics and Gynecology is a specialty that carries voluminous claims filing as the services rendered cover Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Anesthesia for procedure and Family Planning. Our billers and coders have obstetrics & gynecology billing and coding expertise having worked for years with obstetricians and gynecologists across USA and are trained to understand the coding complexity involved in laboratory tests to abortion cases, or Anesthesia billing affecting OB/GY processes, or handle family planning claims attended by you.
Our obstetrics & gynecology billers and coders would initiate a follow up on patient claims pending for more than 18 days and optimize your current cycle to 21 to 25 days depending on the kind of insurance accepted by your clinics, with their accumulated knowledge of:
Accurate coding on ICD 9 and CPT platforms
Raising paper and electronic bills
Following up with pending and under-paid claims
Working on pre-authorization for approaching procedures
Match your requirements with the skills of the hundreds of our expert billers in your area
Did you know?
- HCPCS code J2675 (Injection, progesterone) is one of the most used codes in OB/GYN providing high revenue to providers
- For HCPCS codes G0101, Q0091 reimbursement is possible only once every year except during medical necessity
- CPT code 59514 (Cesarean delivery only) to be reimbursed definitely requires the presence of an assistant surgeon as it is a highly paid and complicated service
A crucial job like medical billing and coding requires expertise to handle it efficiently. Our medical billers and coders stationed in Wyoming can help you to achieve the efficiency your clinic requires. Though these billing specialists have catered to hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare offices, their core lies in catering small to medium clinics. They are located in a number of cities including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette and Rock Springs.
Our medical billers in Wyoming not only help you accomplish billing tasks but also analyze the revenue flow of your clinic. They suggest means of cutting costs, increasing profits, as well as de-stress the medical billing process. With years of medical billing experience, our billers specialize in:
- Electronic claims submission
- HIPAA compliance
- Account receivables management
- Physician credentialing
- Monthly generation of reports