Oral and Maxillofacial Billing Services Wyoming, WY
A crucial job like medical billing and coding requires expertise to handle it efficiently. Our medical billers and coders stationed in Wyoming can help you to achieve the efficiency your clinic requires. Though these billing specialists have catered to hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare offices, their core lies in catering small to medium clinics. They are located in a number of cities including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette and Rock Springs.
Our medical billers in Wyoming not only help you accomplish billing tasks but also analyze the revenue flow of your clinic. They suggest means of cutting costs, increasing profits, as well as de-stress the medical billing process. With years of medical billing experience, our billers specialize in:
Electronic claims submission
Account receivables management
Monthly generation of reports
As in the case of other medical specialties, Oral and Maxillofacial specialty too has undergone radical changes in its approach to diagnosis and treatment procedures. Consequently, physicians – with access to advance and incisive medical technology – have come in for greater demand. Although they have been able to witness a swell in patient base, yet their medical billing realization percentage has been a cause of concern. The scenario has meant a responsible opportunity for our certified and experienced Oral and Maxillofacial billers and coders, who have an unblemished track-record of efficient billing and coding.
Value delivery to physicians
The physicians who have lent preference to our billing and coding competence – complete with accurate charge capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance standards – have been able to reap the following value delivery:
Wyoming as a state is approaching health care reform broadly and is aiming to improve cost containment efforts through quality improvement and measurement, incorporating prevention and wellness into their health plans, and using information technology to further improve care delivery. But the effort of the state can’t be a success till Wyoming providers actively participate. These providers can participate in new initiatives provided they spend lesser time in clerical administration.
Our medical billers in Wyoming can help physicians offload their reimbursement worries while regularly enhancing your income.
Match your requirements with the current talent pool of Medical Billers and Coders in your city!
Our Billers in the state of Wyoming are specialized to service medical practices as per the regulations of the state government. Their knowledge and experience has been acquired by years of efforts in perfecting medical billing procedures which they now leverage to help your practice collect more revenue.
The federal government’s effort to reduce healthcare cost can only be supported by physicians in the state of Wyomingby optimizingcosts and enhancing revenue. Letting a specialist handle your medical billing can help you improve collections by 20%.
Accurate Coding and code audit along with timely insurance follow up and account receivables are the basis on which thesebillers in Wyoming guarantee higher profitability for your clinic. Their experience in various software and certification in the medical billing processes will support your practice to grow steadily.
- Simplification of revenue cycle
- Appreciable increase in collection rates
- More patient inflow and referrals
- Increased avenue for research and development by physicians
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert Oral and Maxillofacial billers in your area.
Efficient ground work
Honest billing and error-free coding are precursors to denial-free and delay-free realization of medical insurance claims. Our tech-savvy Oral and Maxillofacial billing and coding professionals possess the following billing credentials:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc.
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
With such inclusive competence and experience, they have been able to ensure error-free coding, faster submission of bills, speedier and denial-free realization of physicians’ medical bills.
Encompassing the entire range of medical procedures
Our specialist medical billing professionals – having in-depth knowledge of the whole gamut of Oral and Maxillofacial services, and their apt codes – are uniquely poised to bill the entire range of medical procedures with a multitude of payors. Following is an exhaustive list of such procedures:
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic facial pain disorders, diagnosis and treatment of benign cysts and tumors, diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, and diagnosis and treatment of dysgnathia (incorrect bite)
- Dento-alveolar surgery, and pre-prosthetic surgery – providing better anatomy for the placement of implants, dentures, or other dental prostheses; and diagnosis and treatment oral & head, and neck cancer
- Medical Splint and surgical treatment of sleep apnea, surgery to insert osseo integrated (bone fused) dental implants, maxillofacial implants for attaching craniofacial prostheses and bone anchored hearing aids, and cosmetic surgery limited to the head and neck.
Notably, such procedures have successfully been billed and claimed with leading private insurance carriers such as Unitedhealth Group, Wellpoint Inc.Group, Kaiser Foundation Group, Aetna Group, Humana Group, HCSC Group, Independence Blue Cross Group, and public schemes such as Medicare and Medicaid.
Preferential choice of specialists
Impressed with our Oral and Maxillofacial billers and coders’ all-inclusive portfolios of services, individual physicians, clinics, multispecialty groups, hospitals, and diagnostic centers across the U.S. have retained them for their comprehensive medical billing needs. Significantly, with a thorough knowledge of diverse billing and coding, they can play pivotal role in realization of medical bills, physicians’ medical efficiency, and patient influx and referrals.