Pain Management Billing Services Wyoming, WY
A crucial job like medical billing and coding requires expertise to handle it efficiently. Our medical billers and coders stationed in Wyoming can help you to achieve the efficiency your clinic requires. Though these billing specialists have catered to hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare offices, their core lies in catering small to medium clinics. They are located in a number of cities including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette and Rock Springs.
Our medical billers in Wyoming not only help you accomplish billing tasks but also analyze the revenue flow of your clinic. They suggest means of cutting costs, increasing profits, as well as de-stress the medical billing process. With years of medical billing experience, our billers specialize in:
Electronic claims submission
Account receivables management
Monthly generation of reports
Practicing in Pain Management could often entail coordinating with medical practitioners, clinical psychologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and nurse practitioners. While such diverse composition really helps in improving clinical outcomes, it would invariably become tough to code and bill such composite services. As a result, despite your unwavering commitment to quality medical care, you may have to experience poor rate of medical reimbursement owing to inherent deficiencies in Pain Management medical billing. But having our billers to look after your entire billing process can help mitigate undesirable delay and denial of claims, and improve your bottom-line.
Outsourcing Pain Management Billing to MBC…
Our billing affiliates – spread across the 50 states in the U.S – offer the right kind of mix, required to deal with complexities in coding and billing Pain Management services, and negotiate with Medicare, state-specific Medicaid, and multiple commercial payors. With our qualified and competent billing professionals overseeing their entire billing process, healthcare providers have been able to mitigate undesirable delay and denial of their medical claims, and improve their bottom-line. Being the largest consortium of medical billers in the US helps us to reach out a majority of practitioners, clinics, and hospitals.
Wyoming as a state is approaching health care reform broadly and is aiming to improve cost containment efforts through quality improvement and measurement, incorporating prevention and wellness into their health plans, and using information technology to further improve care delivery. But the effort of the state can’t be a success till Wyoming providers actively participate. These providers can participate in new initiatives provided they spend lesser time in clerical administration.
Our medical billers in Wyoming can help physicians offload their reimbursement worries while regularly enhancing your income.
Match your requirements with the current talent pool of Medical Billers and Coders in your city!
Our Billers in the state of Wyoming are specialized to service medical practices as per the regulations of the state government. Their knowledge and experience has been acquired by years of efforts in perfecting medical billing procedures which they now leverage to help your practice collect more revenue.
The federal government’s effort to reduce healthcare cost can only be supported by physicians in the state of Wyomingby optimizingcosts and enhancing revenue. Letting a specialist handle your medical billing can help you improve collections by 20%.
Accurate Coding and code audit along with timely insurance follow up and account receivables are the basis on which thesebillers in Wyoming guarantee higher profitability for your clinic. Their experience in various software and certification in the medical billing processes will support your practice to grow steadily.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert Pain Management billers in your area.
Here is Quick Glance of our Affiliates’ Credentials:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing Allergy and Immunology medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
The value of hiring such vastly qualified and competent Pain Management medical billing professionals can be far-reaching:
- You can expect accuracy in coding as complex a procedure as implantable pump refills, brachial plexus injection, single femoral nerve injection, lysis of epidural adhesions multiple days, single or multiple trigger point injections on one or two muscles, epidurogram, cervical discography, catheter placement, occipital nerve block injection, tunneled epidural, or intrathecal catheter implantation.
- Being served with suitable modifiers: modifier-25 for significant service which goes above and beyond the norm; modifier-26 for professional interpretation; modifier-50 for bi-lateral procedure: modifier-51 for reporting multiple procedures during same encounter; and modifier -58 for staged or related service by same physician during post-operative period.
- Streamlined Pain Management Billing process, traversing across patient enrollment, insurance enrollment, scheduling, insurance verification, insurance authorizations, charge entry, coding, billing and reconciling of accounts, denial management & appeals and physician credentialing
- Easy transition to the ensuing ICD-10 compliant billing, coding and reporting.
While clinical advancements and billing reforms would continue to impact your reimbursements, we assure of maximizing your revenues with prompt and compliant Pain Management medical billing practices.