Extensive coverage of diverse Radiology medical billing
Radiology medical billing requires significant knowledge of CPT codes and appropriate modifiers. As radiologists, you may be bound by diagnostic priorities that limit your exposure to medical billing. And clinical priorities cannot be excuses for failed medical billing, resulting in delay, denial, or resubmission of resubmission of claims. Medicalbillersandcoders.com offers to mitigate such adverse billing results with streamlined medical billing management for the entire range of radiology services such as:
Did you know?
- CPT code 73100 (x-ray examination wrist 2 views, both left and right) coded as CPT 73100RT & CPT 73100LT modifiers can also be coded as CPT73100-50 modifier
- Our experts updates for 2013 include that the CPT codes 78000 & 78001 codes( thyroid single & multiple determination) have been replaced by a single CPT code 78012
- While billing for CPT code 72040 (x-ray cervical spine)which was 2-3 views in 2012, has now been replaced by 3 views in 2013
A crucial job like medical billing and coding requires expertise to handle it efficiently. Our medical billers and coders stationed in Wyoming can help you to achieve the efficiency your clinic requires. Though these billing specialists have catered to hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare offices, their core lies in catering small to medium clinics. They are located in a number of cities including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette and Rock Springs.
Our medical billers in Wyoming not only help you accomplish billing tasks but also analyze the revenue flow of your clinic. They suggest means of cutting costs, increasing profits, as well as de-stress the medical billing process. With years of medical billing experience, our billers specialize in:
- Electronic claims submission
- HIPAA compliance
- Account receivables management
- Physician credentialing
- Monthly generation of reports