AR Area Manager
Genesis Healthcare - August 2014 to Present
• Oversees all business office functions for 5 facilities and is responsible for ensuring compliance with insurance billing and collection of various payers.
• Supervise and train a staff of 7 bookkeepers.
• Interacts daily with the Administrator, Attorneys, CFO’s, VP’s and families.
• Ensures systems and controls are in place in order to meet collection goals of 2million a month.
• Schedule and conduct the A/R review calls with the facilities, offering guidance and next steps for any accounts in question with RVP, Sr. Director of A/R, Bookkeeper, VP of Revenue Cycle and Administrator
• Ensure facilities are keeping up all necessary administrative documents, certifications prior to Medicare Part
A, Part B, and Managed Care billing.
• Assist facility with Month-end closing process.
• Keep current with state billing guidelines and requirements for all payer types
• Assist with month-end bad debt estimation for Accounting
• Responsible for working with the facility to ensure resident trust funds are handled in accordance with State regulation and company policy and properly maintained.
• Responsible for conducting semi-annual internal audits related to the facility business