Patient Information Leader
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Dallas, TX - 2013 to Present
Direct/effective leadership of all activities associated with gathering, analyzing, applying, and maintaining accurate patient demographic and insurance information. Manage activities associated with patient information and financial representative functions for DNA.
* Insurance information is verified and loaded correctly in the most efficient manner
* Secure referrals and authorization for office visit, Procrit, hospital consults and all other services needing referrals prior to visit or hospital stay.
* Provide great customer skills to patient by explaining basic financial policies such as the patient's responsible for their balance.
* Accurately, completely enters information into Medical Manager, and responsible for quality and completeness of demographic information.
* Utilize various information sources for patient demographic and insurance information such as referring physician office, hospital patient's accounting department and patient.