Family PsychSolutions, PLLC - Pearland, TX - May 2013 to Present
• Oversee billing, coding, and collections.
• Schedule appointments.
• Maintain medical records.
• Make deposits.
• Reconcile account information.
• Pay medical office bills.
• Arrange for emergency maintenance visits for building.
• Order office supplies.
• Submit claims to insurance.
• Process Company’s response to claims.
• Submit billing statements to patients.
• Delegate responsibilities.
• Assess employee performance.
• Perform data entry and processing.
• Develop and implement office policies and procedures.
• Formulate objectives and processes.
• Provide educational material for patients.
UT M. D. Anderson Cancer Center - Houston, TX - March 2012 to May 2013
Resolve patient and insurance inquiries for professional and facility billing
* Advise patients and insurance carriers verbally or in writing of account status
* Perform quality assurance reviews of patient accounts
* Prepare billing records for attorneys