Besides opting for Medicalbillersandcoders.com outsourced billing services; physicians in District of Columbia looking to hire in-house billing staff for their healthcare facility in District of Columbia can easily utilize our extensive data base of in- house biller and coders provided below.
Our comprehensive data base of in-house billers and coders in District of Columbia; has been reviewed in advance to ensure that the profiles match up to current industry requirements and standards of the State. Few of the qualities that most of the billing specialist’s profiles listed below comprise of are-
- Certification which may include: RHIA; RHIT; CCS; CCS-P; CPC- P; CPC-H certification
- Relevant training & background in ICD-9; ICD-10; CPT code assignment and APC grouping
- Knowledge of Local Medical Review Polices (LMRP) and Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits
- Ensure patient privacy and confidentiality with each encounter and follow HIPAA guidelines
- Ability to process Medicaid/PE/CHP+ applications
Our extensive data-base has helped numerous physicians in District of Columbia meet their current in-house biller and coder requirements easily.
Browse below to help us help you meet your in-house biller requirements!