- Batch control forms to be reviewed and completed, allocating batch control numbers and entry dates and adding number of transactions, charges, credits, payments, and general batch totals.
- Assign clinical codes for reimbursement and data analysis.
- Use coded data to draft and submit claims
- Patient queries to be answered and telephone inquiries pertaining to given accounts to be looked after.
- Accounts Receivable reports to be managed
- All accounts for insurance to be followed up and reviewed.
- Denied claims to be reviewed and appealed and submit secondary billing on a timely basis
- Data and total charges to be compared. In case of an error, edit or modify the differences.
- Pending claims to be followed up within the given time frame of a standard billing cycle.
- Work with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient in order to process a claim and get paid.
- Pursue legal issues if any