Medical Biller for Radiology Clinic
A leading Radiology centre in Ohio needs a Medical Biller whose primary duty would be ensuring policies, and protocols related to coding and billing, to ensure compliance to radiology practices. A sound knowledge of different coding systems, including Level 1 HCPCS and Level 2 HCPCS will be an advantage.
- Identify and report correct code (CPT & ICD-10) selection from physician documentation
- Scheduling and confirming follow up appointments at check out and adding patients to recall list (if patients are not scheduled).
- Patient queries to be answered and telephone inquiries pertaining to given accounts to be looked after.
- Assign clinical codes for reimbursement and data analysis.
- Use coded data to draft and submit claims.
- Accounts Receivable reports to be managed.
- All accounts for insurance to be followed up and reviewed.
- Denied claims to be reviewed and appealed and submit secondary billing on a timely basis
- Pending claims to be followed up within the given time frame of a standard billing cycle.
- Work with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient in order to process a claim and get paid.
- Pursue legal issues, if any