Aviacode Salt Lake City, UT Nov 2015 to present Remote Coding Consultant/Coding Auditor
· Assigned ICD-10 and CPT codes to Outpatient, Inpatient, Facility and Pro Fee coding, ED, SDS, and ambulatory medical record charts for reimbursement.
· Abstracted information from charts for reimbursement and research information.
· Assigned additional diagnosis codes based on specific clinical findings (laboratory, radiology and, pathology reports as well as clinical studies) in support of existing diagnoses.
· Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling patient information
· Added modifiers as appropriate, coded narrative diagnoses and verified diagnoses.
· Maintained accuracy standard of 95% or better
CSI Professional/Optum UHG Feb 2016 to present Remote Coding Specialist/ Clinical Investigator
· Review type included inpatient, outpatient, physician office, physical therapy, operative reports for purposes of identifying, confirming and documenting appropriate ICD-10 and CPT procedure codes, , Facility and Pro Fee coding,