Prepare for Upcoming eHealth Milestones with New eHealth Interactive Timeline
If you are a health care professional participating in the eHealth programs, you know that 2014 will be a busy year with many important milestones approaching. To help you prepare and navigate program deadlines, CMS has released a new eHealth Interactive Timeline Tool. The interactive timeline will help you identify key program dates for 2014-2017 and corresponding resources for the following eHealth initiatives:
Medicaid and Medicare EHR Incentive Program
- Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting Program (IQR)
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- Maintenance of Certification Program Incentive
Administrative Simplification Operating Rules
- Health Plan Identifier (HPID)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Remittance Advice (ERA)
Patient Outcomes and Payment Reform
- Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC) Initiative
- Physician Feedback/Value-Based Payment Modifier Program
Filter by the eHealth initiatives you are interested in, and the timeline will provide you with important month-by-month dates and deadlines, as well as helpful resources.
You can find this tool, along with other helpful information, on the Resources section of the CMS eHealth website.
Want to find out more about eHealth?
Visit the CMS eHealth website for the latest news and updates on CMS eHealth initiatives. Sign up for CMS eHealth Listserv and follow us on Twitter.