Dermatology Billing Services Florida, FL
Premier window billing dermatology services
Welcome to our premier window for billing Dermatology services, where a dedicated and competent team of billing specialists ensure physicians’ bills are reimbursed to the maximum extent possible. Professionals of highest caliber, these specialists have in-depth experience in processing claims with both commercial and public health insurance carriers. As a result, practitioners can expect to be benefited with a steady inflow of revenues from reimbursements, which in turn would eventually increase clinical efficiency, patient influx, and service referrals.
With the sole objective of achieving maximum claim reimbursement, we have set high standards in professional efficiency. Having to meet physicians’ expectancy level amidst evolving billing challenges, our Dermatology medical billing professionals continually upgrade their competence to compliant practices in medical billing and coding. That is the reason why they are preferential choice of leading Dermatology practices across the 50 states in the U.S.
Our Florida billing service can help you to increase your revenue with the reduction in the number of denied and unpaid claims. Our billers present in all the major cities like Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersberg and Orlando can provide you with less paperwork and more accurate medical claims to improve the efficiency of your practice. Here are some of the services which our billers have shown their proficiency in:
Claims are processed on the same day
Analysis of accounts receivables
Weekly as well as monthly reports on productivity
Analysis of codes and procedures on a regular basis
Review of fee schedules for updates
Our billers in Florida have been tracking the rate of reimbursements which has been dipping in the state past a decade. They also have analyzed the solution to this dip, the answer lies in the state of Florida’s reimbursement statutes itself. These local Florida billers are the key to unlock blocked cash flows and can provide you with updated methods to improve the efficiency of your practice.
Value Our Florida Billers Bring :
The Florida medical billing and coding services that we provide are not just limited to cities such as major cities like Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersberg and Orlando. They also extend to almost all other towns and smaller cities in Florida. These medical coders and billers surpass HIPAA compliance and are also trained in preferred language such as Spanish. They have been recommended in their past engagements for their medical billing administrative skills, excellent Data Entry management, along with good written and oral communication skills.
Our medical billers and coders in Florida at medicalbillersandcoders.com perform specialized tasks such as reviewing encounter forms for accuracy in ICD-9 and CPT coding, maintain records of existing billing and coverage rules, posting charges and payments to accounts, make follow up calls to insurance companies to resolve any inconsistency in payments and to patients whose accounts were past due to set up a payment plan, report to physicians regularly, offer customer support by comprehending and elucidating insurance EOBs, co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles to patients and enter and revise patient demographics.
Our Specialties :
Florida medical billing specialists can not only assist in increasing your income but also guarantee suitable reimbursement, provide medical billing and coding services in specialties including Otolaryngology, Primary Care, Optometry, Family Practice, Hospitalist Billing, Cardiology, OB Gyn, Physical Therapy, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Dental.
Our Software Experience :
Physician shortage would always be a problem in Florida and is not only affecting doctors but also bigger hospitals, hospices, nursing homes, nurses and resident doctors. The shortage would mean long working hours and more accurate medical coding and billing practices. However, implementation of EMRs is proving to be of immense help since most of the paperwork is diminished and doctors have real-time information about patients and other related data. Our coders and medical billers are expert in software such as Medisoft, Misys Tiger, Eclinicalworks, Advance MD, GE Centricity, and Altapoint.
Difficulties & Challenges Florida Physicians Face :
One of the unique challenges that physicians and healthcare provides face in Florida is dealing with Florida Medicaid Institutional Care Program (ICP) patients. This is because Florida has a large elderly population (65 years and older) which is projected to grow nearly to 26% of the state’s total population which is the highest among all states in the US.
The fact that these elderly patients are either disabled or are fighting chronic illnesses makes them frequent visitors to physicians’ offices and various hospitals. This fact coupled with the recent health care reform would ensure that health care providers would be required to ensure accuracy and compliance with legal guidelines in order to avoid a drop in revenue or negative legal repercussions. Our medical billing specialists ensure that problems such as inadequate reimbursement due to claim denial and other related factors do not take its toll on your practice.
Our medical billers and coders at medicalbillersandcoders.com can ensure an improvement in the efficiency of your practice by employing the best methods of optimally using your EMR, their exposure of various Practice Management Systems also provides greater collections for your practice.
You can also match your requirements with the skills of our expert Dermatology billers in your area.
Amalgamation of qualification and experience
Our Dermatology medical billing services are administered by professionals with a fine blend of qualification and experience. Here is quick glance of our affiliates’ credentials:
- Certification from The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Familiar with medical billing software such as Lytec, Medic, Misys, Medisoft, NextGen, and many more
- Trained on coding software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode, CodeLink, etc.
- Being able to apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Successful track-record of processing medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as United health, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana, HCSC, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
Comprehensive medical billing solutions
Our billing specialists are expert at coding and billing of the entire portfolio of dermatology procedures. Complying with the prevailing standard codes applicable for amicably categorized services, these medical billing professionals scrupulously undertake billing and coding for the following Dermatology services:
- Certain therapies such as laser therapy for both the management of birth marks, and skin disorders; tattoo removal, and cosmetic resurfacing and rejuvenation; photodynamic therapy – for the treatment of skin cancer and precancerous growths; phototherapy – with application of narrowband UVB, broadband UVB, psoralen and UVB; radiation therapy; systemic therapies – including antibiotics, immunomodulators, and novel injectable products; and topical therapies – using various products and compounds topically are specifically coded and billed by us.
- Tumescent liposuction; cryosurgery for the treatment of warts, skin cancers, and other dermatosis; and Vitiligo surgery with procedures like autologous melanocyte transplant, suction blister grafting and punch grafting.
- Allergy testing – 'patch testing' for contact dermatitis; cosmetic filler injections; hair removal with laser or other modalities; hair transplantation a type of cosmetic procedure dermatologists; intralesional treatment with steroid or chemotherapy; and tattoo removal with laser are also on the priority list of services billed and coded by our experts.
The practitioners who recognize the importance of outsourcing billing and coding for their specialty services would certainly be able to improve their practice revenues, patient influx, and clinical efficiency.
Delivering manifold benefits to Dermatology specialists
Engaging our professional services – capable of delivering the following manifold benefits to your practices – would indeed a prudent decision both clinically and operationally:
- Reduction in account receivables to negligible percentage; completion of claim cycle within 60 days.
- Decrease in clients’ overhead and operating costs, consequent to outsourcing our experts’ billing and coding services
- Continual research on coding regulations and changes to have claims reimbursed without interruption.
- Application of suitable modifiers to have the denied claims reimbursed.
- Opportunity to focus on the more crucial thing: clinical efficiency.
If you are an individual practitioner or institution interested in knowing how our objective-oriented coding and billing cycle management – complete with accurate charge capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance program operations – can turnaround your dermatology practice, get in touch with our experts in Dermatology billing and coding.