“Reigning superiority over its closet competitors in every aspect of compliant and secure EHR performance, AltaPoint EHR/EMR Version 11 has built an enviable reputation in the EHR/EMR market. The qualitative features that lend AltaPoint competitive edge over its immediate competitors happen to be distinctive innovative.”
As EHR compliance becomes mandatory and moves to a higher order, the EMR/EHR manufacturers’ ability to sustain a winning relationship with physician fraternity is going to be decided on how best they can orient their product offers to diverse practices’ needs. While several EMRs are in the reckoning for being innovative and compliant with the latest EHR mandate by the Federal Healthcare Department, AltaPoint EHR/EMR Version 11 (ONC-ATCB Certified) distinctively stands apart on two counts: richly innovative and highly cost-effective.
AltaPoint EHR/EMR, having evolved with diverse practices’ clinical and operational EHR/EMR needs for more than 15 years, has really unleashed its full potential in its new version – AltaPoint EHR/EMR Version 11. Fully integrated with clinical and practice management software, AltaPoint EHR/EMR Version 11 can easily be adapted to diverse specialties – Allergy & Immunology, Ambulance Transportation, Anesthesiology, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, Chiropractic, Dental, Dermatology, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Hospitalist Billing, Internal Medicine, Mental Health, Neurology, OB& Gynecology, Occupational Health, Oncology, Optometry, Oral and Maxillofacial, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Pain Management, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Primary Care, Pulmonology, Radiology, Rheumatology, and Urology disciplines. Going at $3995 for complete, certified 2 user system, there is hardly any other robust Electronic Medical/Health Record (EMR/EHR) combined with a complete Practice Management/Billing System that comes with a price tag as affordable as this.
Reigning superiority to its closet competitors in every aspect of compliant and secure EHR performance, AltaPoint EHR/EMR Version 11 has built an enviable reputation in the EHR/EMR market. The qualitative features that lend AltaPoint distinctive competitive edge over its immediate competitors are:
- Being hosted on controllable server, AltaPoint ensures that data is not vulnerable to unscrupulous intentions as in the case of many open source and “cloud-based” system. Moreover, it comes with the security options of for allowing authorized and monitored access to the data stored.
- Practices need not worry about other cross-connecting interfaces as it comes with fully integrated EHR and Practice Management solution for efficient clinical and operational practices.
- AltaPoint comes with automatic data conversion option, through which data in other EHR modules can easily be converted into the parent data depository.
- Physician practices need not pay for additional modules as AltaPoint is built with ANSI 5010 and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) posting systems.
- AltaPoint, being highly intuitive, allows multiple methods of data input; physician practices can choose between direct input and customized templates.
- Unlike most of EHR platforms that charge annual “subscription” or “software assurance” fees to keep the program running, AltaPoint does impose any annual fees for their clients. Further, special upgrade features such as E-Prescribing, Smart Phone Access, Patient Portal, and Automated Appointment Reminder systems can easily be added as and when physician practice choose to upgrade their AltaPoint EHR/EMR.
Therefore, irrespective of whether physician practices seeking to implement EHR for Meaningful Use attestation or as a cost-effective EHR system to streamline their practices, AltaPoint EHR/EMR Version 11 may well be the prudent choice. Medicalbillersandcoders.com (www.medicalbillersandcoders.com) – known for its credibility in advising on EHR implementation as part of its comprehensive medical billing service offers – is quite happy to recommend as credible an EHR/EMR as AltaPoint EHR/EMR.