Although the insurance companies – either Federal Government sponsored Medicare and Medicaid or private health insurance plans – are obliged to honor claims associated with plan- linked medical services availed by the beneficiaries, yet, the elusive nature of medical services warrant a prior authorization for assuring yourself of prompt reimbursement of your claims on medical services rendered. As instances of denials becomes more common than ever, there is growing realization of the importance of getting patients' health insurance authorized by the respective insurance carriers; expecting your patients to have their insurance authorized proactively on their own from the insurance carriers could be too optimistic. Therefore, considering the stringent audit practices by the insurance carriers, the onus of Insurance Authorization will eventually fall on providers.
But, like the other components in the Medical Billing Management, Insurance Authorization too expects you to invest considerable time and resource in fulfilling obligatory formalities. As this extended exercise is going to negatively impact on you and your staff's core medical concern, you will be well advised to avail outsourced services that come far more economically.
Specifically built for easing and augmenting unhindered revenue generation, our ingenious Insurance Authorization is result-driven – ensuring prompt realization of medical claims on medical services rendered to beneficiary patients.
Our proven Insurance Authorization Process:
- Gathering all the information about your patient's particular health condition, and the likely course of medical intervention needed
- Verifying your patient's health insurance card for the presence or otherwise of an approved preauthorization from the respective insurance carrier
- Intimating the respective health insurance carrier about the necessity of an authorization in the event of the absence of authorization
- Providing substantiated explanation for the necessity of medical services over and above the initially identified in the insurance plan
- Arguing successfully in favor of a flexible authorization that enables you to carry on with comprehensive medical treatment for your patient
- Enabling a smooth translation of medical services into medical claims
Thus, our Insurance Authorization, charting a complete process will invariably relieve you off your concerns over denial of your medical claims, and help focus on your core concern of enhanced medical care to your patient base.
Above all, our ability to obtain Insurance Authorization from the Federal Government's Medicare and Medicaid authorities as well as private insurance carriers, such as UnitedHealth Group, WellPoint Inc. Group, Kaiser Foundation Group, Aetna Group, Humana Group, HCSC Group, Independence Blue Cross Group, and many more is a true testimony of our scope.